There are two main networks that are wireless to Residents residing on campus at OSU Stillwater (in places where Wi-Fi can be obtained):
Secure option that is wireless
EDUROAM is guaranteed with WPA2-enterprise encryption. This encryption keeps your data MUCH safer when making use of a unit on Wi-Fi than a available system does.
To get in touch to EDUROAM:
- Merely choose it in your Wi-Fi setup screen and employ your@okstate that is full.edu current email address and password that is OKEY it asks.
- Accept/Trust the safety certification if it asks one to do this.
- For the https://hookupwebsites.org/black-singles-review/ majority of products, this might be all you have to do.
- You may be asked by some devices to select other available choices included in the connection process.
- Should your unit wants an EAP method, enter PEAP. Set period 2 Authentication to MSCHAPv2 (this choice might be hidden within an “advanced” area).
- If you have a area for CA Certificates, choose “Use System Certificates” then set the Domain to “ad.okstate.edu”.
- In case your unit won’t have a “Use System Certificates” option, you can pick “Do not Validate” instead (but be aware that this can make you in danger of a person in the centre assault, so make sure you are connecting in a place in which you expect you’ll discover the EDUROAM solution). Continue reading “Wi-Fi and online”