UPDATE: added 9 more listings – Hollywood Reporter, Comicbook.com, AiPT, ComFor, Comicgate, Comic Report, Unwinnable, 2? WWAC, and several commentary below.
UPDATE: added 8 more listings – ANN, The Beat, CBC, Entertainment Weekly, Major Spoilers, PW Graphic Novel experts Poll, Tanuki Bridge, The Verge; arrows close to entries suggest that their ranking went up or down set alongside the past variation.
Another 12 months attracts to its close, and therefore means: best-of lists! Once more I’ve compiled most of the comics listings I aquired online into one ‘master list’. This time around I’ve just used my own ‘weighted’ technique that takes into consideration the ranking of the name for each list by assigning points from 1 to 30 (see last year’s list for a far more step-by-step description), but I have included how many lists by which a name can be found in brackets for fans for the ‘traditional’ technique (and utilized this quantity to split ties). Sources are suggested in the bottom for this blogpost. Take note that this post will be updated a probably couple of that time period as brand new listings are posted.
THE UTMOST EFFECTIVE 25 COMICS OF 2017:
- my thing that is favorite is by Emil Ferris (335 points / 19 listings)
- My Lesbian knowledge about Loneliness by Nagata Kabi (210 / 10)
- the most effective we’re able to Do by Thi Bui (197 / 12)
- Boundless by Jillian Tamaki (178 / 10)
- Mister wonder by Tom King and Mitch Gerads (152 / 8) ?
- rotating by Tillie Walden (151 / 8) ?
- Batman by Tom King et al. (119 / 7) ?
- S’enfuir. Recit d’un otage by man Delisle (117 / 8) ?
- Black Hammer by Jeff Lemire and Dean Ormston (116 / 6) ?
- You & the Bike & A Road by Eleanor Davis (112 / 6) ?
- Shade The Changing woman by Cecil Castellucci et al. (104 / https://www.camsloveaholics.com/shemale/young-18 8)
- Intercourse Fantasy by Sophia Foster-Dimino (95 / 4)
- Paper Girls by Brian K. Continue reading “The greatest comics of 2017: a meta list”